Subject: Re: uucp
To: Peter Moxhay <moxhay@tunguska.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/08/1994 20:35:00
> I've got MacBSD up and running on an SE/30 and am trying to
> set up uucp. I've written appropriate L.sys and L-devices
> files, but when I try to run cu I get "hayes: Dialer not found."
>
> Where should dialer instructions be located?

/etc/uucp.  It's a port of Ian Taylor's UUCP, but I think it's
configured for HDB compatibility.  It doesn't look like there's
anything in /etc/uucp at the moment, though...

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****