Subject: New booter
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/08/1994 20:03:56
I have made some changes to the booter and given it a version number.
Version 1.0 of the booter can be found at:

   cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu:/pub/NetBSD_Mac/mac_os/booter.1.0.cpt.bin
   cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu:/pub/NetBSD_Mac/mac_os/booter.1.0.src.cpt.bin

If you play with the source and have any patches or whatever, please
send them to me.  If you have any suggestions or whatever, feel free
to send those, too.

Meanwhile, I'm going to crawl back in my hole and return to
NetBSD/Mac68k-side work.

Cheers,

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****