Subject: New installation and IIci
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: LAWRENCE FIFE <LAWRENCE.FIFE@m.cc.utah.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/27/1994 15:53:30
I was finally able to transfer all of the MacBSD archive and install it on
my IIci.  Is there a kernel that works with the IIci and this newest
release.  It's all installed just waiting for a kernel that will actually
work.  All I've gotten so far is a really corrupted display with a bunch
of vertical bars.  I am using a IIci with internal video, 8 MB RAM.  I
have created an 80 MB root & usr partition and a 16 MB swap.  Any idea
when a kernel will arive that will support the IIci with internal video?
Or is it already out?  Help!