Subject: Re: When I can use MacBSD?
To: Tetsuaki Kiriyama <kiri@bid.cpg.sony.co.jp>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/26/1994 17:36:22
> 1.I heard current release of MacBSD includes DES library,so I can't get
> MacBSD via FTP.( I live in JAPAN.)  Is it Right ?

This is correct.

> 2.When release NOT-INCLUDE-DES version of MacBSD ? will soon ?
> (a week ,a month or 2 .....)

Hopefully closer to a month...  There are a lot of bugs that I'd
like to see fixed, and some clean-up before I rebuild everything...

> 3. I'd like to re-distribute MacBSD packages at NIFTY-SERVE.
> (Nifty-serve is one of famous BBS in JAPAN.) Off cource no
> extra-charge. Is it Okey?

This should be fine, although I'd use the NON-DES version...  ;-)

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****