Subject: Re: instruction sets
To: Nicholas Mitchell <nick@soda.berkeley.edu>
From: None <b1325@dpx20.iut-orsay.fr>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/25/1994 14:51:05
> Hi, I'm looking for the 68020(and greater..) instruction sets.
> Does anyone have an online copy they can email to me
> easily? If not, can someone please point me to them?
> thanks
> nick

I have this (68020 only), but it is in a French book (the best one
in France) about the 68000 (there supplemental information for the
68020). I think it would be difficult to send it, and probably for
you to understand (Parlez-vous francais ?)

Hubert Figuiere
Student from IUT of Orsay, France

PS: if I have an alternative solution, I'll see....
                                           H.