Subject: Sun/MacBSD cross-compiling environment?
To: None <>
From: Tasuki Hirata <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/24/1994 01:05:54
Since compiling takes forever on my vanilla MacII,
I started working on a Sun to MacBSd cross-compiler.

So far I can get the Sparc to compile, assemble,
and link the binary.  However, when I compile and
execute a simple hello world program, I get

syntax error: "'" unexpected

Does anyone have any ideas as to what went wrong?

Better yet, does anyone out there have something
like this working?

|  suki               |    "Hell, if you understand everything I say,    |
|  Tasuki Hirata      |         you'd be me."  --  Miles Davis           |
|  |          ** Place Disclaimer Here  **            |