Subject: HC05 documentation
From: Brad Grantham in Convenient Vinyl Pouch <grantham@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/19/1994 21:30:48
Some people noted that I was a little ambiguous when I asked if
anyone has MC68HC05 docs; there are hundreds of that model of chip.
I think we're looking specifically for the XC68HC05G9 and -G10.  I
can't be certain these are close enough, but they seem likely
candidates.  (Apple probably uses custom versions of these.)
It may be enough for us to make educated guesses, and that's all
we've ever had with MacBSD.

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@netcom.com ---------- Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
Please don't put me under undue stress; I'm in a support group for people who