Subject: And there was much rejoicing.
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@DGate.ORG>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/18/1994 21:22:17
>Please, if you have the time (and patience), mkfs the drive and re-install
>the Alpha2 from cray-ymp from scratch.  I'm really disturbed that it's
>hanging in your init.  It worked fine for me, and it sounds like you have
>the same setup.  Aigh!

Would you believe....... it WORKED!!!!!!!! :):):):)

cha-ching!

Also: I got 12 bars (out of how many?) using netbsd.CI on my CI/nubus
video.

It strikes me as odd that all the kernels aren't the '8k paged
executable, with butter' format--or is this the way it's supposed to be?

Happy Happy Joy Joy

--
Brian Gaeke, The Dimensional Gate Company
E-Mail: ...!{uunet,decwrl!csn}!cns!dgate!brg