Subject: Re: Can anyone answer...
To: Brad Grantham in Convenient Vinyl Pouch <grantham@netcom.com>
From: Charles Wm. Albrecht <charlesa@ncar.ucar.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/18/1994 10:12:33
At  4:26 AM 1/16/94 -0800, Brad Grantham in Convenient Vinyl Pouch wrote:

>- Does anyone have any documentation on the customizable MC68HC05 or the
>  M50753 that they'd love to let me borrow?

Hmmm...  Which of the M68HC05 chips would that be?  The Motorola Master
Selection Guide mentioned over 100 CSIC chips in this family a few years
ago.  The most common seems to be the MC68HC05C4.  The data sheets on
the various members of the family are spread out over several data books.
If you could be a bit more specific, I could probably get you a copy of
the relevant sheets.  Failing that, I could send or fax a summary listing
of the more popular models.

I haven't stumbled across anything regarding the M50753.  Is it customizable
HCMOS as well?

Cheers,

-Charles

--
Charles Wm. Albrecht       "Yes, but John, when the Pirates of the Caribbean
charlesa@ncar.ucar.edu      breaks down, the Pirates don't eat the tourists."

NCAR - Scientific Computing Division * P.O. Box 3000 * Boulder, Colorado  80307