Subject: installed
To: MacBSD <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Joseph G. Husk <jhusk@nickel.ucs.indiana.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/18/1994 00:56:28
Ok, after hours of fun in installing MacBSD (not!) I finally got everything
working just fine.  (wipes sweat from brow)  Ok so it wasn't all that bad.

Bitching complete I thought I'd ask a few questions.  Though I must first
admit to MacBSD being rather nice.  Good job. (brown nosing complete).

I noticed a pppd, is ppp supported and available?
I tried to install perl and it choked (on the Configure part), has
   anyone had success installing it?
What are the differences between Alpha2 and Alpha1?
What are the differences between the kernel-current and the kernel.011194?

thanx.
-joe