Subject: None
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dean Batten <deb@tauon.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/18/1994 16:02:51
G'day fellow MacBSD-ers,
                 I've got a IIvx and have put a 60M A/UX Root&Usr
partition and a 16M swap partition on my HD. Using netbsd.ci kernel,
newbooter-8k/4k gives me 16 grey bars before a freeze. I've fiddled a
bit with a few things(32-bit addressing, extensions, disconnecting my
Mousestick!) but nothing changes. Booting in single user mode has no
effect either. I remember someone got all the bars on a IIvx. I'd just
like to know one thing - how? Still, I was mighty impressed when I
counted all those little grey suckers on my very first boot! Keep it
up guys.
Catch ya'all,
             Dean.