Subject: correction
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Kip Walker <kwalker+@CMU.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/15/1994 02:57:45
Sorry for the previous PREMATURE post...

I went back and reread some old posts on this list, and tried again --
this time with 32 bit on, and the IIci kernel.  Got 23 or so bars,
then a text screen!!  At the fourth or so line, "Initializing VM structures"
the machine hangs (I think, or maybe this just takes a REALLY long time  :)

I've got a IIsi with 5megs, a fpu nubus card, and using an old 8bit video
card on there.  (internal video not used)

I sure hope the docs on the ADB microcontroller proves helpful...

Kip Walker
kwalker+@cmu.edu

	Won't you step into the freezer?