Subject: Re: Alpha2 on SE/30
To: Real Artificial Leather-like Brad Grantham <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/10/1994 23:44:40
> > I had no idea whether it was all intact so I bit the bullet and
> > re-mkfs'd the disk using the ORIGINAL MacSideTools (from way back when
> > I first got it to work) -- this hasn't changed, has it?
> Uh...  The MacSideUtils have changed significantly.
> The most current MacSideUtils are the contents of MacSideUtils.cpt.bin
> on cray-ymp, substituting newbooter-8k_4k for the Booter.

Hmmm.  I read this as "I used the ORIGINAL mkfs."  This shouldn't have
changed except when Mike fixed a toggle-button bug and when it was
recompiled w/o FPU instructions.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****