Subject: Re: Apple information...
To: None <tdslotte@king.mcs.drexel.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/10/1994 14:48:42
> Quite correct, as I recognize your name and company. Tenon develops MachTen,
> correct?  It might help if you identify your interests a little better in
> future mailings to the list.  I'm curious, however, of your interest in this
> mailing list.  If I may be as bold as to ask, do you have technical or
> business interest here?  Your answer will help me better understand your
> message.

Hmmm????  What's this about?  There are people from Apple, IBM, and Sun
on this list, too.  Why question her interest, specifically?  She
provided some interesting information about MachTen last month.  Her
address hasn't changed.

Apple has never fully supported A/UX, btw.  It's not a surprise if they
want to dump it to IBM's lap.  It was my impression, though, that they
would be doing, or at least helping with, the AIX port...  Of course,
it's all hearsay until something actually happens.  ;-)

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****