Subject: Re: SE/30 installation. HELP!
To: None <g2kelley@cdf.toronto.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/09/1994 14:49:02
Eric Kelley <g2kelley@cdf.toronto.edu> writes:
>1 Meg Eschatology Partition!!!!!!
>(Does anyone know what the HELL this is, the AUX partitioning software I am
>using forced me to install this partition.  Doesn't seem to be causing
>problems but is wasting 1 Meg of precious disk space.)]

I use a hacked version of Apple HDSC Setup that allows me to access other
disks than Apple's.  It calls the Eschatology partition "A/UX auto backup."
A nice thing about HDSC Setup is you can choose "Custom" partitioning, go
in and delete *everything* and set up partitions the way *you* want them.
It also has about a dozen different partition types to choose from, nine of
which are A/UX types.

~Steve