Subject: The Lawsuit
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Roger Vossler <vossler@csn.org>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/08/1994 21:32:48
I thought that Apple's lawsuit was shot so full of holes by
the presiding judge only idiots would hope to win anything
further by continuing it. Has something new happened lately?

From owner-macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu Sun Jan  9 09:56:03 1994
  (5.67b8/IDA-1.5 for <jhoos@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>); Sun, 9 Jan 1994 16:54:15 -0600
  (5.67a/IDA-1.5 for <jh3761@coewl.cen.uiuc.edu>); Sun, 9 Jan 1994 16:54:16 -0600
	id BAA17228; Sun, 9 Jan 1994 01:56:03 -0800