Subject: Re: Apple information...
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/08/1994 23:38:33
On Sat, 8 Jan 1994, Space Case wrote:
> I agree that lots is probably available for the CPU itself.  They want
> everybody and their mother to use it.  But how about the machine internals?
> Like the adb controller and such?  Not knowing what info actually _is_
> available (I would guess not much), I would hazard a guess that the
> situation will be essentially the same as now.

Considering half of that stuff wasn't finalized that long ago... I don't
know, I suspect that part of their strategy in order to get it moving
will be to release a lot of info on it... Plus with their open
architecture type deal (many OSs running on one architecture, they can't
keep stuff TOO secret...)

| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/05) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |