Subject: Re: Apple information...
To: David Condon <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/08/1994 22:36:21
> we want to punish Apple, we should support their competitors (Microsoft).

Jeez...  Please, let's try to squash this thread.  It really doesn't
have much of a bearing at all on MacBSD.  Apple is Apple, and Microsoft
is Microsoft.  We're not going to make an impact on either--at least
not in the short run.

Hmmm.  I wonder if an AI program could be made to converse with someone
on this topic.  You'd tell it which position to take, then argue with
it...  It'd save a lot of traffic on gnu.misc.discuss.  ;-)

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****