Subject: Re: macbsd port
To: None <>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/08/1994 13:20:14
>feel free!  In fact, I'll bet the kernel could be built from MacMINT,
>which can be found on, and then anyone could
>at least build a kernel on their machine and test it, even if it won't
>run at all.  I intended to try this myself, but I (we) really have bigger

 The official MacMiNT site is
/pub/mac/MacMiNT and /incoming/MacMiNT for the pre-release stuff, I believe.
 A copy of gcc is also available there, and it's a good idea to get some more
basic programs from /atari/Mint (or something like

Valtteri Vuorikoski     |
             - Mail for a PGP key -

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        [J R R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings]