Subject: more congrats
To: Brian Kendig <>
From: Healthier, More Manageable Hair <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/07/1994 10:30:10
>Brad, even if you never get MacBSD to work on any more Macs than it does
>now, that still won't change the fact that you and the other ALICE people
>have achieved a *tremendous* accomplishment.  Imagine, having a FREE,
>PUBLIC operating system on the Macintosh!  That would be unthinkable! ...
>except that you've done it!

These kind of things get way out of hand, but I'd just like to me-to this.
Alice people, take a bow (but please don't stop ;)

>>       -Brad "No, MacBSD probably won't run on an Apple IIgs." G.
>Awwwww!  Will it run on my Commodore 64?

...and my Sega. It runs a Motorola chip, how come not?

"With Word 6.0--a complete rewrite of the program--Microsoft
is adopting the same approach with Version 6.0 of its word
processing package, which the company is rewriting completely."
-- MacWeek, quoted in PC Magazine
Jamie Lawrence