Subject: What happens after 22 lines?
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian Kendig <bskendig@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/05/1994 15:40:22
I downloaded it all again, and reinstalled and booted, and it gave me 22
lines across the screen again then went south for the winter.  Oh well!  :)

What exactly is the boot process doing after it displays 22 lines but
before anything else happens?  I wonder if this might be some problem with
my configuration?  (Wouldn't surprise me...)

--
_/_/_/  Brian Kendig                              Je ne suis fait comme aucun
/_/_/  bskendig@netcom.com                 de ceux que j'ai vus; j'ose croire