Subject: Need help booting MacBSD
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, becker@clam.com>
From: Greg Becker <becker@clam.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/04/1994 20:48:13
Hello and HELP!

I'm at my wits end trying to get MacBSD to boot.

I have a MacII, PMMU, 8Meg of RAM, an internal
80 Meg Quantum and an internal 240 Meg Quantum.

I've followed the installation instructions
carefully, and even tried different things
to no avail.  Here's my problem...

I get all the grey bars and things seem to
going well.  The configuration of the various
devices is printed on the console and then

	B: Swap `...`