Subject: Re: MacBSD for Mac IIsi
To: Laurent Demailly <dl@hplyot.obspm.circe.fr>
From: Michael Finch <finchm@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/31/1993 14:30:20
Laurent Demailly
>  "Steve" == Steve Schnell, Sprint Corporation <schnell@icm1.icp.net> writes:
>
>     Steve> Dear Sirs: At the risk of being redundant to the thousands
>     Steve> of questions probably already asked: when will MacBSD be
>     Steve> supported on the IIsi?  Your response would be appreciated.
>
> Same question for the powerbook duo 230 ?

"Sirs" -- Wow!  This list isn't that formal.  Right at this very
minute work is being done to make it so that it will boot on a Ci,
this should make the other machines boot.  Device drivers will
still be needed...  The Ci (hopefully) is days away.  I can't give
firm dates as to when the Si and duo will be supported just that
someday they will.

The FAQ (and other things)  can be ftp'd from cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu.

-Mike

--
finchm@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu 	| CVS Hotel, sources check in,