Subject: Slip with MacBSD
To: macbsd-general <>
From: Benjamin D. Church <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/28/1993 15:45:00
Hi folks,
     I'm thinking of attempting to set up a MacBSD on an SE/30 (this part's
done) and connecting it to a SUN network via a serial line.  If I do this,
can I set up slip to network the SE/30 right along with the SUNs?  Ideally,
this would set the Mac up as an Internet site.  Is this possible?

Has anyone done any part of this?

|    Ben Church                 aka      <Internet>    |
|    Box 412 Union College          churchb@union              <Bitnet>      |
|    Schenectady, NY  12308     "Venezuelan beaver cheese?"  -  Monty Python |
|    "Will Worf remain unmated throughout history?  I hope not; there's      |
|     nothing uglier than a horny Klingon!" - Michael Dorn                   |