Subject: Re: Problems with Alpha2
To: Andrew P. Herdman <herdman@gov.on.ca>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/23/1993 19:33:58
> > > My final problem is when i mount my 11 meg partition on /usr2 the usr2
> > > becomes a copy of /.  The partition doesn't even appear.  Has anyone else
> > > had this problem?  The partition i am using is sd1a, this works with
> > > generic 48 so if anyone who worked on the code since then may know.
> >
> > This is a side-effect of your 40MB disk being recognized multiple times.
> > Which kernel are you running?  The one I uploaded last night @ 4:05-ish EST?
> > It sounds like your 40MB isn't supporting the IDENTIFY message.  I
> > thought that this was fixed...
> >
> I'm running the brand new version that was on cray-ymp.

Growl...  I'll try something else.  Look for a kernel on cray-ymp
dated around 8PM EST.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****