Subject: Re: MacBSD problems
To: Santa's little helper <FXMCS@acad3.alaska.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/23/1993 04:09:59
> 	2) It gives me "Can't open /dev/rsd0g: Device not configured".  Then
> it tells it can't check file system; I'm supposed to run fsck manually.
> Fsck runs fine on /dev/rsd0a, my root directory, but then has a cow on
> /dev/rsd0g just like the automatic run did.

/dev/[r]sd0g is a /usr partition.  If you didn't create one, that's cool,
but don't expect Unix to be able to use it ;-)  Again, if you didn't
make a usr partition, then it shouldn't find anything...

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****