Subject: Install...
To: None <>
From: Santa's little helper <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/21/1993 13:33:35
	Okay, I've fetched most of the files from the /alpha directory on
sun-lamp, and managed to do a mkfs on the drive, and all seems well so far.
Unfortunately, when I type install, it asks for a 01 file, and all the archives
in the /alpha dir were unlabelled.  What should I install?  Most of them won't
work, since they're still in .tar.Z format, and they won't be recognized.  I'd
hate to have to fetch them all again, since I spent most of the morning doing
it already.  Can anyone walk me through the procedure?