Subject: Feedback on NetBSD/Mac Manual
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@cs.pdx.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/20/1993 21:38:10
I would send this by email, but in the process of downloading,
de-binhexing, etc. I lost the email address the posting came from.
Oh, well.

You asked for it... ;-)

The following line appears in the "Checklist" section:

> o  If you have a RasterOps 264/SE30 video card, don't use it.

This is no longer a problem.  I'm using one as my main screen with
MacBSD, and it has worked fine ever since the booter with the really
long name (it had the word 'hacked' in it somewhere...).

Also...

Please, loose the colors.  The yellow title is almost unreadable, and
the red and blue elsewhere make my eyes swim.  I'd much rather read b/w
text, and the different type sizes are sufficient to separate the
headings from the body.

- monroe