Subject: MacBSD vs LC III
To: None <macbsd@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
From: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/16/1993 21:09:29
OK. I formatted with HDT 1.3.1, wiht a Mac partition (2MB), and 2 unix
partitions (AUX:swap:16MB and AUX:A/UX Root:100+MB).
Running mkfs gives me a warning that 2 cylinders are unused at the end of
teh partition. Anything to be concerned with? I forged on though, as it
seemed to be working.

After figuring out that System Error 90 (which is for some reason missing
in my normal list, but is in MacsBug...) is "tried to execute FPU
instruction and there is on FPU", then isntalling Software FPU, I used
the install program to copy over the tars. Upon boot, it reports:
Mounting partition 'A' as /
read_block2:Error on SCSIRead(), # 5
read_block2:Error on SCSIComplete(), # 10

Go figure...

Lastly, Booting with bars gives 3 bars then freeze. <sigh> :-)
Any suggestions?
Thanx!