Subject: Re: Feedback on Dec. 12 current kernel
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@cs.pdx.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/12/1993 22:35:50
Allen writes:
(referring to RasterOps video cards)
> I may have to get one.  The bookstore here in town is selling 'em for
> $75...  Mike?  Have we seen all the possible bytelanes from nubus cards?
> Do PDS cards work differently somehow?

Here is some info that a program I have generates about the RasterOps
264SE/30 card (I don't know exactly how to interpret it, but I suspect
it might be relevant):

SInfo block:
siDirPtr:     FBFFA4F0
siInitStatusA:    0000
siInitStatusV:    0001
siState:            04
siCPUByteLanes:     05
siTopOfRom:         FE
siStatusFlags:      00
siTOConstant:     0064
siReserved:       0000

The program also generates a graphic representation of the data
structures hanging off the sResource directory, along with their
contents.  If this would be any help, I can take a screen shot or
something.

- monroe

P.S. - That last exchange was fast!  I got my message and Allen's reply
        back at the same time.