Subject: A few new things on sun-lamp
To: MacBSD General <>
From: Allen X Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/12/1993 14:11:24
I've uploaded tcsh and bash to sun-lamp, for those who want 'em.
They're in pub/NetBSD/mac/binaries.  This directory probably
shouldn't stick around on sun-lamp, though...

Also new is netbsd-current.gz.  I haven't even booted this kernel,
yet, it's so new ;-)  It should (hopefully) recognize an EPSON
removable sd.  I don't know how well it'll handle such a beast, but
we should recognize it, now.  Also, you shouldn't get disks that
show up at all luns...

As usual, direct problems back to the list, or to me.

PS, don't hit control-flower-d, control-flower-p, or
control-flower-power with this new netbsd-current.  The
last will reboot (use shutdown if you can), -p will give
a rudimentary process listing and hang (not too useful
unless something gets really *ucked.  -d will get you
into the debugger which hardly works at all yet.
PPS I'll be updating sun-lamp in the next few days to
sync with what I've got at home.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****