Subject: Re: SE/30 boot problem : more info
To: Mark Perry <mperry@mame.mu.oz.au>
From: Allen X Briggs <briggs@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/10/1993 18:21:48
> nubus0: s:11 t:24580 "  , "
>   not configured

You said you had a RasterOps card?  I presume that that's the above...
The SE/30 only has the PDS slot, correct?  So the PDS card is emulating
a NuBUS card, but not as we expected...  Hmmm...  We thought that that
code was correct.  Do the older kernels work (after the first one ;-)?
If so, I broke something.  If not, we're missing something.

> trap: 3 ...

This is a divide by zero, I believe.  Which shouldn't happen here, I
don't think, but might be tracable to the nubus stuff above.  I'll
think about it some more...  I may upload a new kernel for you soon.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****