Subject: Aw, shucks.
To: None <>
From: Brian Kendig <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/04/1993 16:31:37
As expected, netbsd failed miserably on my IIvx.  I got seven bars down my
screen, but the eighth never made it.  I intend to download the source and
have a look at it -- my curiosity and determination have got the best of me. ;)

Which brings me to my next question: there are several different copies of
the kernel available for ftp; which is considered the "latest" one?  There's
"netbsd", "", "netbsd.current" (but I don't know if it really is
current), and another "netbsd" in the "update" file, and perhaps others too.
Is the source for the latest kernel available?

_/_/_/  Brian Kendig                              Je ne suis fait comme aucun
/_/_/                 de ceux que j'ai vus; j'ose croire
_/_/                             n'etre fait comme aucun de ceux qui existent.
  /  Be insatiably curious.   Si je ne vaux pas mieux, au moins je suis autre.
 /     Ask "why" a lot.                                           -- Rousseau