Subject: Re: Machines wanted
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Bob Stratton <strat@uunet.uu.net>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/01/1993 13:43:21
Brad> Just to clarify things:

Brad> 	Although the largest benefit would be to have machines to
Brad> test in Virginia during the holidays (and you don't need your machines
Brad> while the grandparents pinch your cheek, right?), I would *love* to
Brad> borrow machines here in the Bay Area during any other time.
Brad> 	Lawrence doesn't have time or a Mac to work on
Brad> NetBSD/Mac during the UNC semester.  Of course, if you want to
Brad> *donate* an old Mac II doorstop that you haven't used since white
Brad> leisure suits and five inch lapels were in style, feel free to
Brad> contact him.

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, but it was an epiphany to hear that it existed.
Until just recently, I was developing commercial Mac TCP/IP
applications, and I'm quite interested in the effort.

I am about to order a new old machine, which might free up my Mac II that
runs off of a VAX power supply if anyone needs it. I'm in Northern
Virginia. Also, if there's a need to someone to work on the network
code, I might be up to the task. Let me know.

Also, if someone would be so kind as to point me to the macbsd
archives, I'd appreciate it. I'm coming into this cold, with no clues
as to where to find things.

Cheers,

Bob Stratton					strat@uunet.uu.net
UUNET Technologies, Inc.			uunet!strat
3110 Fairview Park Dr., Suite 570		Voice) +1 703 204 8000
Falls Church, Va 22042				Fax)   +1 703 204 8001