Subject: $$ instead of CPU (was: Re: Machines wanted)
To: None <>
From: Paul Robichaux <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/30/1993 13:23:43
I need my IIsi, since it's the only Mac I have. But, I'd be happy to
kick in a few bucks to help you rent a machine locally. Here in
Huntsville (surely a backwater compared to most other places) I can
rent a IIci, CPU only, for around $175/month. Weekly and daily rates
are a bit higher.

So, are there other IIsi/IIci owners willing to join me in this? If
y'all find a donated machine, that's terrific, but this might work as
an alternative.

Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG      | "Violence on TV? Why can't it be on CSPAN?"
Intergraph Federal Systems  |     - Clayton Cramer,
Not speaking for Intergraph | Be a cryptography user. Ask me how.