Subject: Re: MacBSD on an SE/30
To: Benjamin D. Church <>
From: Allen X Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/22/1993 08:26:12
> Soon after I boot though, it reboots the Macintosh.  Here's what I get...
> Do you want to fsck /dev/rsd0a? (y or n) n
> Do you want to fsck /dev/rsd0g? (y or n) n
> Mounting...
> /dev/sd0a on /: Specified device does not match mounted device
> /dev/sd0g on /usr: Device not configured
> Filesystem   Kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
> root_device   39087   13718   21460    39%    /

Off-hand, it looks like you've gotten out of sync on kernel/filesystem
device info.  Are you using the main dist. with the new mac utilities?
Did you install GENERIC.48 or another recent kernel after installing
1.tar?  If not, please try that.

Allen Briggs         \ My eyes have seen you/Free from disguise | Gazing on a city under/Television skies.
- end                / My eyes have seen you/Let them photograph your soul
      killing -  / Memorize your alleys/On an endless roll. -- The Doors