Subject: Re: bacbsd for 040
To: None <alice@csugrad.cs.vt.edu, kesteloo@cs.unc.edu>
From: Chris Caputo <ccaputo@microsoft.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/18/1993 13:19:32
>Actually, turning off the computer is something we could do two
>years ago.  You simply flip a bit in one of the VIA registers.  It
>was rebooting that we couldn't do.  What else is there that we
>might want to know?

Dohhh!!  You are correct Lawrence!  The junk I have been refering
to is concerned with rebooting, and not powering off.  Silly me.
Powering off was done by flipping the VIA bit, rebooting was the
hard one.

I must be suffering from some serious Chicago brain freeze.

Well shoot my dog! (or kitten, did I mention we got a kitten
this weekend?)
Chris