Subject: MacBSD on the IIsi again (netbsd.nofpu kernel)
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Veikko Vuorikoski <veikko@leland.Stanford.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/16/1993 11:22:11
 Could someone give me a quick update of the MacBSD IIsi situation ?
I haven't been able to read this list for some time because the account
where I subscribed it has at least temporarily been closed and I resubscribed
to here only yesterday.

 I tried with the new non-fpu booter and non-fpu kernel on a IIsi, 17 megs
o' memory, booting from a 128mb optical (that has been MKFSed with largely
wrong and guessed values, since mkfs and install util give Error on
SCSIRead() #5 and mkfs get a 0 for most values and gives some other
errors) ... it got up to 7 bars when it seems to hang.

	-Valtteri Vuorikoski