Subject: how many bars 'til a successful boot?
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Hubert Chen <hubt@umich.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/08/1993 10:30:38
I've heard alot about seeing diagnostic bars that show on a boot, the
question is, having never seen macbsd run, how many bars are there in a
successful boot? I'm itching to try this on my 5/40 IIsi no FPU, but how
close is it really to being able to start up?

--hubt

--
<<<<  hubt@umich.edu << Hubert Chen >> pgp key on request or via finger >>>>
From the Usenet Power Poster's Guide