Subject: Re: why does my kernel break?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Jonathon Weiss <jweiss@MIT.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 08/11/1995 19:07:45
>> No.  I seem to have broken the IIci (and apparently nothing else !?) in
>> the last week or so.  If you (sing.) can, please try netbsd.scott as it
>> contains about the only fix that I think of...

I just tried the newer netbsd.iivx.  It loses.

the last few lines on the display are:

Changing root device to sd1a.
Automatic boot int progress: starting file system checks.
/dev/rsd1a: file system is clean; not checking
/dev/rsd1g: file system is clean; not checking
panic: kernel jump to zero clean; not checking
panic: kernel jump to zero clean; not checking

Let me know if you have another kernel for me to try.  It might take
me a day or two to get to it tho.

	Jonathon