Subject: Re: netbsd.iici
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephan R. Cleaves <cleaves@ctron.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 08/03/1995 08:40:44

    >> If you grabbed the netbsd.iici, it's built from really recent
    >> sources and will complain about "booter 1.8."  Ignore these
    >> warnings for now.  It's a lie.  You will need booter 1.8 for
    >> booting with a RAM disk, but I'm not quite ready to let that
    >> out the door yet.  (bugging me about it will delay it, too, so
    >> hold your horses if this excites you...  ;-)

    >> -allen

I would like to get this but I don't find it where I'm looking on the
netbsd.org ftp site. Can someone tell me the location? I have a IIci,
8 meg of ram, and when I boot netbsd, I get the single user mode, tell
it apple or mac display and I was able to do an ls. Then I did ls -l
and it hung. Basically I was looking for the INSTALL file on the off
chance their might be a copy there to read since I forgot to print the
one I had. Has anyone else had this trouble? Sorry I can't be more
specific just now.

Stephan

--
( Stephan R. Cleaves    When Godot arrives, you'd better   cleaves@ctron.com +