Subject: IIci ethernet
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/27/1995 00:55:58
If anyone's got a IIci with ethernet, I'd like

tested with it.  I was able to transfer base.tar.gz over the ethernet to
my IIsi w/ no overruns or device timeouts tonight using this kernel.
I'd like to know if it works similarly on the IIci (or IIvx/IIvi/P600
for that matter).

	Please let me know if you do test it.

	The appropriate changes to via.c have been committed, so if the
sup scanner actually completes a run tonight, you should be able to get
it in the morning.  If not, and there's interest, I'll post the diff.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>