Subject: The -current sources...
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/18/1995 00:23:47
If you're not following -current on the mac68k, ignore this message.

I just checked in some changes to -current that will cause the kernel
to complain about your booter.  I hope to sync everyone to using
version 1.8 of the booter as soon as I get it released.  I have a
working version of it, but plan to clean it up a bit before releasing
it.  You can get around the complaint by changing CURRENTBOOTERVER in
machdep.c back to 106 from 108.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>