Subject: Re: June 28th suppables
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/28/1995 22:24:08
Allen Briggs has randomly hit several keys, resulting in
> Where does this happen in the boot process?  Are you using the
> keyboard/display or the serial console?

 During adb init. Keyboard/display.

> Which sources were you using before the June 28th sup?

 They were mostly from around June 23rd or so, there hadn't been
much happening since then, or the cvs updates hadn't been succesful.

> Was this a fresh compile?  If so, from a "make clean" or
> reconfigure/rebuild?  The location of libkern and libcompat
> has changed.  Did you notice these being rebuilt?

 make clean and re-ran config. libkern was rebuilt and was
libcompat after I ftp'ed it (sup had missed some files for
some reason. I checked the arch/mac68k manually and fixed
the ones it had missed from there. No change from the previous
compile with the older files).

--
'Good-bye and hello, as always'