Subject: Build error
To: macbsd-development <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul R. Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/04/1995 12:10:22
>From a source tree supped current to this morning (4-June), I got the
following error while building a new kernel:

    machdep.o: Undefined symbol `_arpintr' referenced from text segment
    *** Error code 1

This kernel is being built from a configuration identical to GENERIC,
except for specific I/O configuration;  the specific configuration is:

	config		netbsd	root on sd0a	swap on sd0b and sd1b	dumps on sd0g

	#ae0	at nubus0	slot -1   id ?   claimed 0

	ncrscsi0	at mainbus0		# SCSI NCR 5380
	ncr96scsi0	at mainbus0		# SCSI NCR 53C96

	#scsibus*	at scsi?
	scsibus0	at scsi0
	#sd*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?
	sd0	at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0
	sd1	at scsibus0 target 1 lun 0
	sd2	at scsibus0 target 2 lun 0

	#st*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?

	#cd*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?
	cd0	at scsibus0 target 6 lun 0

	#ch*	at scsibus? target ? lun ?

Anyone got any ideas?

| Paul Goyette            | Key available via finger or key server |
| Paul@pgoyette.bdt.com   | Fingerprint: 0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0   |
|                         |              E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6   |