Subject: Re: That installer thang...
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Rowlands <tomr@oaf.apana.org.au>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/17/1995 08:28:58
>Is anyone working on improving the installation tools?

I thought there was somone who posted a bit back saying he would=8A

>I know that there was some interest in this a while back, but I don't
>recall seeing any specifications or anything more than a hint of someone
>actually working on it.

Hmm=8A

>I'd like to see something better for the next release, but I don't
>particularly feel like spending my time dinking around in the MacOS,
>myself...  ;-)

:-) What's required? I only currently have access to an '040, and lots of
Pluses, but if the actual unix isn't required, I could have a go. What's it
currently like? (Not having actually seen any of MacBSD, cos it doesn't
work on my machines. :-(

Cheers.

Tom Rowlands                                                       (06) 292 =
6854
tomr@oaf.apana.org.au                                 Bill Atkinson is a leg=
end!
   Shell to DOS... Come in DOS... DOS: Do you copy. Repeat, do you copy DOS?