Subject: Re: grf
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/14/1995 17:31:38
Allen Briggs has randomly hit several keys, resulting in
> What changed between code that worked and didn't?  Did you just add the
> macrom.c or did you sup more than that?  I haven't touched the nubus
> code in a week or two, so I don't know what could have happened between
> 0508 and now...
>
> Did you do a clean rebuild or just "make"?

 I don't know about Dave, but I was doing a clean build from a ksrc-tree I
had freshly supped from wipux2.. I just added macrom.c and made a few changes
to adbsys.c. The kernel I'm currently using is the one Daniel built.

 An unrelated note, is there a dt newer than dt-1.0 ? This one is fulla bugs
and hangs the console when it exists (/dev/adb is busy).

--
'Good-bye and hello, as always'