Subject: Re: eyboard driver - where?
To: Paul R. Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/02/1995 21:14:19
> > I hope to make a current snapshot at some point in the relatively near
> > future (by July at the rate I've been going)-:
>
> Will you call it 1.1?  1.0B?  And post binary distributions?

I'll probably call it by a date.  Less confusion that way, I think.  I
plan to also release a version of X11R6 at the same time that will work
with the system of the same date.

If someone's got a new installer by then, we can test it, too...  ;-)

-allen

BTW, I just checked the GNATS database has zero open bugs specific to the
mac68k port in it.  I know that bugs do exist, though.  Bugs are submitted
through the send-pr command.  If you don't have a direct network connection,
you can still use send-pr to create a bug report that you can send from
another machine.

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **