Subject: Re: Slots
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Rob Hagopian <rhagopia@moof.eecs.union.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/28/1995 01:10:01
At 7:50 PM 4/27/95, Allen Briggs wrote:
>I'd appreciate knowing what kind of
>machine & hardware this is coming from.
>
>Just seeing this info helps, but not much w/o a context...

For mine:
        Duo 230 w/Duo Dock I (Built in video w/nothing attached)
        Apple Ethernet Card (Thin & Thick... old...)
        Macintosh II Video Card (Pulled from a Mac II)

I'd really like to see it work on a Duo :-)

Also, if you want, I can probe a Mac II with the same basic video card, but
I figure you already have that info... And I can also probe some IIsi's and
Classic II's, but they don't have any cards in them...

I might be able to probe a IIci with a couple of cards in it, but I'll have
to send you screen shots for that one...

Happy New Year!!!          -Rob Hagopian

-----
| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/18) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |