Subject: Re: Power key interrupt?
To: None <benco@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Daniel Risacher <magnus@im.lcs.mit.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/21/1995 23:47:27
According to the Developer notes for the IIsi, which I downloaded from
ftp.(something).apple.com the power key on the IIsi generates a
power-on reset when pushed with control&command, or it generates a NMI
if pushed with just command.  And behold!  If I hit command-power it
drops into MacsBug with an NMI!

Now I just need to figure out how I want to use it for NetBSD
debugging...

I also now figured out most of the structure to the stuff at ADBBase
this evening by using 'ADB Parser' which I also got via ftp from apple.
Unfortunately I haven't solved everything yet. But I'm learning...

-Daniel Risacher
 (Who feels much better after taking a long nap.)